February 19, 2009

ACEO - Yellow Foxy

Cross posted from my TaD.

My first ACEO ever! I’m rather chuffed! XD

Drawn by hand with sepia ink pen on yellow archival card stock.
The background is washi paper then the back was covered with another yellow card stock for stability and uniformity.

Yay! This was so much fun!


Pardon the watermarks, obviously they’re not there in the original ^^

Also, here’s a photo for a size comparison of the card in it’s little plastic sleeve and my chubby hand.



I've wanted to make one of these for such a long time but I never plucked the courage to do it, for some odd reason, and now that i've actually gone ahead with it, I found I really enjoyed drawing at that size as well as picking out the washi paper that best matched.I will definitely make more of these, perhaps to sell even! ^^


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, very pretty :D
    Wonderful colours, and I love the washi paper background on it.

    ReplyDelete

Other Relevant Links

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs