April 26, 2009

Laptop Withdrawls

Not having my own computer, in my own room, with my own programs, bites so badly.
It's been 2 and a half weeks since I sent my comp in for servicing and still not a peep, not a squeek not a clue.
No way to contact them in a manner that they'll reply to since it'd classify as a "request for estimated time of repair" which they have a policy of not responding to:

"We will not respond to requests for turnaround times, eta's or fault descriptions"

No email, no phone number either.

"We regret that we cannot provide estimated repair times."

I want my damned laptop back :(

I have a few new sketches to upload as well but i'm just lacking in any sort of motivation to post them right now.


*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Relevant Links

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs