November 2, 2009

Happy 60th Birthday, Mum!

Today is my mother's 60th birthday, a milestone in my eyes. I certainly hope I'm as lively and youthful as she is now when I turn 60!
I bought her a lovely herbal foot spa with river stones (she'll be indulging in that tonight) and I also made her this book with materials I knew she'd love (turquoise silk for the spine, which I paper backed, and a lovely metallic patterned paper she went gaga over when I first bought it ^^).
The pages are a lovely, cream coloured cotton paper with a delicate texture, really nice to write/doodle in.
She was very very impressed with it, she initially thought I'd bought it somewhere! When I told her I'd made it she started tearing up, it was so sweet :) I'm just very happy she liked it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMITA QUERIDA!!! I LOVE YOU!!





Gift wrapped with love and ready to go!


*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Relevant Links

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs